About Me

My photo
THE WHITE BLOG/THE BLACK BLOG...Join me LIVING IN THE PAST. This blog will mostly contain my ARCHIVES. PLEASE DO NOT DRAG MY IMAGES WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION AS COPYRIGHT BELONGS TO ME

A very loose diary ARCHIVES

Sunday 24 March 2013

G0 RIGHT !



c0mments lifted fr0m y0utube ab0ut h0w this makes them feel and I agree, let's see if it has the same effect 0n y0u. If it d0es then we are 0n the same chapter.


Oh god, this is so much inspirational.
The analogy you made is... surreal. It may seem that (true) heroes could chose to retreat, but in fact theres no other way in their hearts for them to go or be - they can only move foward.
Sorry but you sir is a f****ng genius.



Poetry, has the power to cause awe, and this my man, well, it's pure and simple poetry.
I wish I was the one able to do such a thing, but at least I'm entitled to enjoy it, as it is. thank you.




Don't fucking cry



It should be impossible, but you have created an incredible sense of emotional realism and genius from simple edits and platform games. Bravo.




There's an underlying theme in this video, I don't know if anybody else has noticed it. The message is to keep moving forward, even when you're hit with tough challenges. In the end, we see Mario finally reach the Princess, symbolizing the theme of this video. If you keep moving forward, no matter how slow you are or if you've been set back, you'll eventually reach your 'goal'.



Goosebumps covered my skin the first time I watched this video. I come back to it occasionally whenever I need a little nostalgic inspiration. I really appreciate the work you put into this @RockyPlantesimal. Thank you.






Blog Archive